Note: Both of these are paid subscriptions and can help establish what your particular dividend and speculative stocks are, or the criteria you use to choose them.
Good idea: Keep two sets of books — it helps you not make mistakes when you buy and sell, and helps to keep your price’s accurate.
- TD Waterhouse App – Portfolio tracker – Respected organization.
- Simply Wall Street (Stock Analysis) – Highly recommended.
- Seeking Alpha (SA Stock Market Analysis, Data) – Highly recommended, but expensive.
- Smallcase (Smallcase: Investing Made Easy).
- Personal Capital – Recommended (and free!).
- Dividend Earner – Highly recommender, but only for iPhone.