Discovering God’s plan to finance the Great Commission
Practical teaching and application!
- This practical seminar is designed to teach a Biblical understanding of God as El Shaddai, “The God of more than enough.”
- Participants will be encouraged to identify poverty concepts in their thinking and finances, so they can be replaced with more Biblical, prosperous thoughts.
- Bring a pencil, paper, your financial records and an open heart to learn the many practical things you can do to develop a prosperous soul.
- As your soul prospers, you will prosper.
- Those who want to give more to the Kingdom of God.
- Those who feel like they can never get ahead financially
- Small groups who want to see financial breakthroughs for members.
- Pastors and leaders who want to see their church members prosper.
- Those who want to coach others out of financial crisis.
You will learn
- God’s plan to finance the Great Commission.
- A Revelation of God as El Shaddai.
- How money is a tool.
- The importance of knowing your net worth.
- How to defeat materialism.
- 21 ways to develop a prosperous soul.
- How to develop a long term plan for experiencing God’s blessings.
Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. III John 2
- Registration and coffee
- Session 1 – Prosperity with a Purpose
- Session 2 – Teach Me to Prosper
- Session 3 – Developing a Prosperous Soul
- Session 4 – More Ways to Develop a Prosperous Soul
- Session 5 – Your Net Worth
- Session 6 – Developing a Financial Plan
- Session 7 – God’s Economy
- Seminar Close – Prayer of Commissioning
- Seminar manuals designed for easy note-taking are available.