Ministries: Youth & Adults – House Churches
Our Mission: The Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20)
- (19) Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, (20) and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
- Our mission is to make Disciples.
Our Motive: The Great Commandment (Luke 10:27)
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, Love your neighbor as yourself.
- Our motive is our love for God, and our love for people.
Our Method: Meet In Area Homes (Acts 2:42-46)
- They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts.
- Jesus told His newly birthed church to make disciples. Immediately the early church began to meet in small groups in people’s homes. Why? Because it’s the most effective way to make disciples, love God, and love people.
Destiny House Churches
- A place to believe …
- A place to belong …
- A place to become …
Our Core Values: The Five Purposes
- We endeavour to uphold five core values as we meet together.
- Warmth (Fellowship) – In every meeting people will have an opportunity to connect with each other on a deeper level, so that real friendships are made, encouragement is shared, and strength is imparted.
- Worship – In every meeting people will have an opportunity to worship God, whether through song, prayer, testimony, or some other heart-felt expression of thankfulness to our Creator.
- Word (Discipleship) – In every meeting people will have an opportunity to read, study, understand, discuss, and learn to apply God’s word in their daily lives.
- Works (Ministry) – In every meeting people will have an opportunity to share their needs, and receive prayer and other support from their fellow group members.
- Witness (Evangelism) – In every meeting people will have an opportunity to pray for people in their circle of influence, and learn how to reach out to them in love.
- Each group will determine its own meeting day, time and location.
- Each group will develop its own unique culture and expression, based on its participants.
- Each group will develop its own strategies for reaching out to others.
- Presently we have House Churches in:
- St-Hubert (Evening – English)
- Brossard 01 (Evening – English)
- Brossard 02 (Evening – English)
- Brossard 03 (Afternoon – English Women)
- St-Bruno (French)
- Candiac (Bi-lingual)
- Call (450) 676-6944 for more information